Mr. and Mrs. Brewington

Mr. and Mrs. Brewington
Our official wedding day, May 1, 2011

Monday, September 26, 2011

Medical supplies and...

Just a quick update to share with you all that we found a group that we were able to donate all Jesse's remaining extra medical supplies to that organizes mission trips through Mayo throughout the year. I am extremely grateful to my sister, Kayla, who came up to Hampton on her day off and went through all the supplies, inventoried them, boxed them up, and loaded them into her car before I even returned home from work for the day.  Knowing they went to good cause and knowing now I won't have to accomplish the sad task myself is the kind of relief I needed and am extremely grateful. See, I let my family and friends help out as much as I can! ;) I am just referring to a post that said, "Everyone wants to help, so let them!" I am so thankful for all of you.

I am missing Jesse today, as usual. Last week, I walked to a common lunch spot near my work and passed the spot where Jesse used to pick me up after work everyday. I returned to work bawling. My great friend and co-worker said she wasn't allowing me to go to lunch unsupervised anymore! My workplace really has been wonderful. So many of them followed our story while I was out and so many of them picked up slack where it was needed to help cover for me. Thank you all, I am grateful. Is there another word for thankful and grateful? I feel I'm overusing them but want so much to display my gratitude! I hope you all know that.

Home is tough too, of course. I haven't touched much except to clean around or underneath of things (the cobwebs and dust were seriously taking over). I have his pictures everywhere. I have to. I need them. Jaxyn is humoring me and my need for extra cuddle time. Jesse's friends, you know who you are, have been completely outstanding to me. They invite me to things, visit me, call to check in, and offer to help with anything they can. I cherish the time spent with them remembering Jesse, and I look forward to making it more and more frequent. I love you guys.

I mentioned Kayla, but my entire family's greatness, love, and support for me cannot be described in words. You guys are my rock now that my biggest rock in life is gone. Crap! Making myself tear up...

Since I decided to go this direction with this post (I just started typing with no plan of what to say!), lastly but not leastly, my in-laws continue to be the loving extended family that I am so glad to have acquired. More another day. Appreciate your posts and feedback as always. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment