Mr. and Mrs. Brewington

Mr. and Mrs. Brewington
Our official wedding day, May 1, 2011

Monday, September 26, 2011

Transitioned

I have copied and pasted into this new blog every journal entry from this site as well as every guestbook entry, so they will never be forgotten. I get caught up re-reading the posts Jesse gave on caringbridge, and my feelings are mixed. I miss him. I miss him so very much. I'm sad for all the hope we had of winning our battle, but focusing now on the importance of sharing what we went through for those who are just beginning, in the middle, or at the end. What to expect, what to do different, or just knowing someone else has been there and been through it.
Now, I can relate to a much broader spectrum of people who have experienced loss. Heartbreaking, life-changing, devastating loss. My heart goes out to all of you that might have experienced such a loss. I am so sorry. Thank you to all of you who have posted reassurances to me on caringbridge. Every person experiences this grief differently, and I want nothing more than to be reassured that I'm doing the right things. I understand my grief process will play itself out over time, as much time as I want or need, but it is important to me that all of you who loved and cared for Jesse deeply, feel comfortable and reassured about how I continue on his legacy. Trust me. Jesse trusted me, and I will never let him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment